10 Reasons To Buy Toilet Paper1) To stuff my bra in hopes that you'll see me tonight10 Reasons To Buy Toilet Paper by realARTIZT
2) To dry the tears from my eyes when you don't
3) To blow my nose and try again tomorrow
4) To keep in my pocket just in case
5) To dab my lipstick before our date
6) To fix my mascara after you say you love me
7) To clean my glasses and see the truth on your collar
8) To wipe the crap off of your lips when you swear I'm the only one
9) To use every roll to cover your house in blankets of white
10) To replace the toilet paper I wasted on you
Gun Laws and School ShootingsWell, let me preface this by saying that I am not a fan of gun violence.Gun Laws and School Shootings by Hipper-Reed
I'm not a fan of violence period.
And, I'm horribly stupid so keep that in mind in case my opinion on this subject registers on your ". . .Are you retarded?" meter.
Okay, . . . . Rant mode.
Anyway, like many of you guys, I've been hearing non stop gossip and news about the recent school shooting (say those last three words out loud and begin to wonder why there have now been so many that we say "recent" ), and I'm fed up, FED UP, with the news and media talking nonstop about FRIGGIN' GUN LAWS!
Clearly, the bigger issue here is, oh, I don't know, the fact that PEOPLE ARE ROUTINELY KILLING OTHERS AT SCHOOLS! It doesn't have to be guns, it could be flamethrowers or land mines made of Manowars. Outlawing guns or anything else does NOT stop people who are obviously in need of some SERIOUS counseling.
Honestly, forget the guns issue at the moment and take the time to ask yourself something. Why schools? What is i